Tasteless Calcium Chloride CaCl2 Ionic Halide Used As Desiccant For Moisture Proof
Detailed Product Description
||PP Bag With PE Liner
||Prevent From Rain , High Temperature And Strong Sunlight.
Tasteless Calcium Chloride CaCl2 Ionic Halide , Used as Desiccant for Moisture Proof
- Calcium chloride , a salt composed of chloride and calcium.
- It's bitter and tasteless.
- It is a typical ionic halide , which is white , flake , powder or granule at room temperature.
- It is commonly used in the refrigeration equipment , used in brine , road melting and desiccant.
|Magnesium and alkaki chloride
|Substances of no dissolving water
- Used for acceleration of the set of concrete in construction and used as solidifying agent in paint production;
- Used as a preservative agent for food and anti-rot material for wheat, apples and vegetables;
- Used for ice and snow romoval in Winter for roads, highways, parking lots, airport, golf links , etc;
- Used as So4-removing agent and as coagulant of sodium alginate in chemical industry;
- Used as additive in paper-making industry and also used for de-inking of waste paper;
- Used for oil-well drilling, and as dehydrant in petrochemical industry;
- Used for prevention and removal of dust, coal dust, mine dust , etc;
- Used in dye-staff production and printing industry;
- Used as desiccant for moisture proof;
- Used as coagulant in rubber industry;
- Used in refrigeration industry.
PP bag with PE liner or packing as customer's demand.
25-27mt in 1*20fcl without pallet , 24mt in 1*20fcl with pallet.
CaCl2 shall be sealed and stored in the dry and ventilated place to prevent from rain , high temperature and strong sunlight.