Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Appearance:||Blue-green Crystal||Grade Standard:||Industrial / Agriculture Grade|
|Usage:||Producing Ferric Sulfate||EINECS NO.:||231-753-5|
Ferrous Sulphate / FeSO4 for Producing Ferric Sulfate , EINECS NO.231-753-5
All Iron Sulfate / Ferrous Sulphate solubles in water to give the same aquo complex [Fe(H2O)6]2+ , which has octahedral molecular geometry and is paramagnetic. It has high toxicity.
|Pb||20 ppm max|
|Size||Througe 40 mesh sieve|
|1||Mainly used to make pigment such as Ferric Oxide series products (such as iron oxide red , Iron oxide black , Iron oxide yellow etc).|
|2||It can also be directly used as flocculant in waste water treatment.|
|3||Used as a mordant in dyeing wool , in the manufacture of ink.|
|4||As additive in compound fertilizer.|
|5||For producing ferric sulfate.|
|6||For iron containing catalyst.|
|Packing||In plastic woven bag with inner film , 25Kg / 50Kg net each or as customer's request.|
|Package||27MT per 20FCL.|
|Storage||Store in dry and ventilated warehouse away from moisture and fire.|
1. Mixed container , we can mix different items in one container.
2. Quality control , before shipment,free sample for test.
3. Prompt shipment with professional documents.
4. Packing as your request , with photo before shipment.
5. Have rights to import and export independently , have our own factory.
Contact Person: april