Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Melting Point:||64℃||Water Solubility:||25.6g/100mL|
98 Percent min Ferrous Sulphate Used as a Mordant in Ink , ISO9001
Ferrous Sulfate Heptahydrate , soluble in water , insoluble in alcohol. Melts at 64 C. Aqueous easy oxidation. It is usually used as raw material of other industrial.
|Pb||20 ppm max|
|Size||Througe 40 mesh sieve|
|1||For producing ferric sulfate.|
|2||For iron containing catalyst.|
|3||As additive in compound fertilizer.|
|4||Used as a mordant in dyeing wool , in the manufacture of ink.|
|5||It can also be directly used as flocculant in waste water treatment.|
|6||Mainly used to make pigment such as Ferric Oxide series products (such as iron oxide red , Iron oxide black , Iron oxide yellow etc.).|
|Packing||In plastic woven bag with inner film , pack as customer's request.|
|Package||27MT per 20FCL.|
|Storage||Store in dry and ventilated warehouse away from moisture and fire.|
1. Prompt shipment with professional documents.
2. Packing as your request , with photo before shipment.
3. Have rights to import and export independently , have our own factory.
4. Mixed container , we can mix different items in one container.
5. Quality control , before shipment,free sample for test.
Contact Person: april