Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Other Name:||AMIDOSULFURIC ACID||Chemical Name:||NH2SO3H|
|Water Soluble:||146.8 G/l (20 ℃)||Grade Standard:||AR|
Crystal Amidosulfuric Acid NH2SO3H Used for Cleaning Metals , Avoid Breathing Dust
Sulfamic Acid / Sulphamic Acid , also known as Amidosulfonic Acid / Amidosulfuric Acid / Aminosulfonic Acid and Sulfamidic Acid , is a molecular powder compound with the formula H3NSO3. Sulfamates are derivatives of Sulfamic Acid. This water - soluble and colorless compound has many applications. Sulfamic Acid melts at 215°C before decomposing at higher temperatures to H2O , SO3 , SO2 and N2.
|Appearance||Colorless or white crystal powder|
|Water Soluble Substances(%)||≤0.02|
25 / 50kg plastic woven bag with PE liner or as customers' requirement.
Avoid breathing dust.
Use with adequate ven tilation.
Avoid contact with eyes , skin and clothing.
Do not swallow.
Wash throughly after handling.
1. Quality control , before shipment , free sample for test.
2. Prompt shipment with professional documents.
3. Mixed container , we can mix different items in one container.
4. Packing as your request , with photo before shipment.
5. Have rights to import and export independently , have our own factory.
Contact Person: april