Agriculture Promotional Ammonium Chloride Compound For Saline And Alkaline Soils
Detailed Product Description
Agriculture Granule Ammonium Chloride for Saline and Alkaline Soils
- Ammonium Chloride , a kind of neutral fertilizer , is widely used for most crops such as vegetables , rice , corn , wheat , cotton and other crops.
- To reduce crop lodging , rice blast , bacterial blight and other disease occurrence.
- The nitrification rate is slow , not easy loss , fertilizer efficiency long , high effective utilization rate of nitrogen.
|Heavy Metal (Pb) %
|Test result:The products are superior quality
- Ammonium Chloride contains 25 Nitrogen. Besides nitrogen , Chlorine present in Ammonium Chloride is also an important micro nutrient. Improves root formation and ensures quality product output.
- The entire Nitrogen is present in Ammonical form.
- Ammoniacal Nitrogen is not lost by leaching , since NH4+ is fixed by soil clay and humus complex. On application to the field , nitrogen will be released as and when the demand arises from the crop.
- When ammonium Chloride is applied as basal or top dressing for cultivated crops , loss of nitrogen is very less. Consequently more N will be utilized by the crop , thereby fertilizer use efficiency is increased.
- Ammonium Chloride fertilizer application is recommended for saline and alkaline soils.
- It is also a suitable Nitrogenous fertilizer for application in low-lying areas where paddy and other crops are cultivated by farmers.
- Chlorine present in Ammonium Chloride gives resistance to some pests and diseases.
- Ammonium Chloride is less hygroscopic than other fertilizers which means the fertilizer has a fairly long life in storage.
- The chloride radical in Ammonium Chloride frees Phosphorous , Potash , Magnesium , Silica , Iron etc.
Packing in PP or PE bag.
25kg / 1000kg per bag , or pack as customer's requirement.
20'fcl can load 25 tons.
Store in a cool , dry and ventilated house away from moisture.
In the event of a fire , use water , soil or carbon dioxide fire extinguishing media.
Avoid handling or transporting together with acidic or alkaline substances.
Prevent the material from rain and insolation.
Load and unload carefully and protect from package damage.
1. Full experience of large numbers containers loading in Chinese sea port.
2. Raw materials from chinese origin.
3. Fast shipment by reputed shipping line.
4. Packing with pallet as buyer's special request.
5. Best service after shipment with email.
6. Cargoes together with container sales service available.
7. Cargoes photo before and after loading into container.